De leiderschapsprincipes ontwikkeld door thyssenkrupp Liften bepalen de waarden waarmee we elke dag werken en waarop we al onze acties en beslissingen baseren. Deze principes weerspiegelen onze gemeenschappelijke houding en de manier waarop we samenwerken, dag na dag.
- Our goal is to be available to our employees and make sure they stay healthy.
- We want our actions to provide a good example, and we stand behind our employees' decisions.
- We want to admit our mistakes openly and honestly – and learn from them.
- We resolve to make clear, understandable, efficient decisions – taking our employees into account – and to communicate these decisions quickly.
- We want to encourage everyone to make decisions.
Walk the talk
- "Say what you mean and mean what you say!"
- That's what we want to live up to.
Recognition and appreciation
- We respect the uniqueness of each of our employees and want to take the time to be available to them..
- We use praise in an honest way.
- We want to trust our employees, giving them the space and time for independent, responsible work so that they can develop further.
- "Lateral thinking" and "visions" are particularly important to us.
- Open communication about successes – and failures – is important to us, so we will work through failures together and celebrate successes together.
- Because success is one of the few things that increase when they are shared.